SCDOT will be closing the following lanes on I-26 from mile marker 188 to miler marker 191.
SCDOT said the closings are necessary for shoulder repairs and to load out muck.
The schedule they have released is as follows on I-26 Westbound right lane:
- Tuesday, January 9: 7:00 p.m. - 8:00 a.m.
- Wednesday, January 10: 7:00 p.m - 8:00 a.m.
- Thursday, January 11: 7:00 p.m- 8:00 a.m.
- Friday, January 12: 8:00 p.m - 7:00 a.m.
I-26 Eastbound left lane will be closed on the following days:
- Wednesday, January 10: 7:00 p.m - 7:00 a.m.
- Thursday, January 11: 7:00 p.m - 8:00 a.m.
- Friday, January 12: 9:00 p.m - 10:00 a.m.
All scheduled times are approximate and are dependent on weather.
Photo: Getty Images