The countdown is on!
We're just 10 days away from this year's Cooper River Bridge Run!
Everyone may not be participating in the race, but it's still good to know about road closures and delays.
After all, it is the third largest 10K race in the country!
Friday, April 6
- Expect delays and congestion on Coleman Blvd as materials are put in place for the bridge run from 9 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Saturday, April 7
- Coleman Blvd – Road closures beginning at 3 a.m. from Fairmont Ave to Hibben St.
- Coleman Blvd Road closures at 5:00 a.m. from Chuck Dawley Blvd to Live Oak Dr.
- Coleman Blvd Road closure from Ravenel Bridge to Live Oak Dr. starting at 6:00 a.m.
- All lanes of the Ravenel Bridge will close at 7:00 a.m.
- Diversion at US 17 at Houston Northcutt onto Mathis Ferry Rd all south bound traffic
- Hope to open up areas along Coleman Blvd with the exception of Fairmont to Hibben by 10 a.m.
- Ravenel Bridge will hopefully be open around 11 a.m. or as soon as participants and volunteers are safely off this section of the race course.
- Organizers hope to have all traffic restored by noon
Remember that ABC News 4 is your official bridge run station for this year's race!
We'll have live coverage of the event from 6 a.m.- 11 a.m. on April 7th.