Woman Pulls Alligator From her Pants During Traffic Stop
- Most newsworthy incidents that occur in Florida involve a perplexed cop, an odd resident or an alligator. But a traffic stop on Monday involved all three.
- After stopping a car that had just run a stop sign at 3:15 a.m., a Charlotte County Sheriff's deputy asked driver and his passenger why they were out and about at such an odd hour. They told him they were "collecting frogs and snakes," according to a police report. Then they opened their backpacks, revealing 41 small turtles. When the deputy asked if they had anything else, the woman -- 26-year-old Ariel Marchan Le Quire -- reportedly reached into her yoga pants and produced a foot-long alligator.
- There's no word on why Marchan Le Quire chose to put the dangerous reptile in her pants. The case has been turned over to the Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation.
- What's the strangest thing you've put in your pants?
- What's the most embarrassing thing that's happened to you during a traffic stop?
Photo: Getty Images