Check here for Charleston emergency contact information
- Berkeley Citizen Info Line (843) 719-4800
- CARTA will operate a Hurricane Evacuation Peninsula Circulator until 7 p.m. on Tuesday, Sept. 3. Riders are asked to be at stops with blue hurricane evacuation signs by 6 p.m. for pickup and transportation to Charleston County shelters.
- Charleston County Citizen Info Line (843) 746-3900
- Dorchester County Citizens Call Center (843) 832-0393 or (843) 563-0393.
- Residents who feel they may need to relocate to a special medical needs shelter should call the SCDHEC triage phone line at 1-855-472-3432 followed by #5.