ByPatrick Phillips | September 1, 2019 at 8:26 PM EDT - Updated September 6 at 10:25 AM
CHARLESTON, S.C. (WCSC) - Some schools and businesses are beginning to come back to life after Hurricane Dorian.
While tri-county schools remain closed Friday, several government and medical offices are slowly beginning to reopen.
As we receive announcements of reopenings or extended closures, we’ll list them here.
- Charleston School of Law - Classes will resume as scheduled on Monday. Dean Andy Abrams said plans for making up the missed classes will be provided at a later date, adding that the scheduled fall break will not be used for make up classes.
- Cummins Theological Seminary in Summerville - Classes will resume Monday.
Business, Church & Government Openings
- Charleston City Market - Will reopen Saturday. Night Market will reopen Friday, Sept. 13.
- Circa 1886 - Opens for dinner Friday night.
- Hotel Indigo Mount Pleasant - The hotel and Eliza’s Bar + Kitchen, the hotel restaurant, resumed normal operations. For our neighbors who are still feeling the effects of Dorian, we are offering a $99 Good Neighbor Rate. Please call the hotel directly at 843-884-6000.
- Publix - Locations in Goose Creek (St. James Shopping Center, 208 Saint James Ave.), Summerville (Oakbrook Shopping Center, 1575 Old Trolley Rd.; Paradise Shoppes of Summerville, 1585 Central Ave.; and the Market at Cane Bay, 1724 State Road); and North Charleston (Palmetto Pavilion, 8409 Dorchester Rd.) are open as of 7 a.m. Friday.
- Taziki’s Mediterranean Café - Will reopen its downtown Charleston location at 11 a.m. Friday.
- Felix on King Street - Will reopen at 11 a.m. Friday.
- The Daily - Will reopen its King Street location Friday.
- Butcher and the Boar in Mount Pleasant - Will reopen its bar and patio at 4 p.m. and restaurant at 5 p.m. Friday.
- Chic-fil-A of North Mount Pleasant - Will reopen its North Mount Pleasant location at 8 a.m. Friday.
- Toast - Will reopen all locations Friday.
- Millers All Day - Will reopen at 10 a.m. Friday.
- Verde - Will reopen its King Street, Coleman, and Belle Hall locations at 11 a.m. Friday.
- East Bay Wine - Will reopen at 10 a.m. Friday.
- Kudu - Will reopen Friday.
- Taco Boy - Will reopen all locations at 11 a.m. Friday.
- Palmetto Brewing - Will reopen at 12 p.m. Friday.
- Callie's Hot Little Biscuit - Will reopen its Upper King location at 8 a.m. Friday.
- Workshop - Will reopen at 11 a.m. Friday.
- Beech - Will reopen its Daniel Island location at 9 a.m. Friday and King Street location at 11 a.m. Friday (limited menu).
- Tavern and Table - Will reopen at 11 a.m. Friday.
- Revelry Brewing - Will reopen at 12 p.m. Friday.
- Fleet Landing - Will reopen at 5 p.m. Friday.
- Home Team BBQ - Will reopen all three locations at 11 a.m. Friday.
- Five Loaves Cafe - Will reopen all locations at 11 a.m. Friday.
- Establishment - Will reopen at 5 p.m. Friday.
- Mellow Mushroom - Will reopen its North Charleston location at 11 a.m. Friday.
- 82 Queen - Will reopen at 11 a.m. Friday.
- The Ordinary - Will reopen at 5 p.m. Friday.
- Mercantile and Mash - Will reopen at 7 a.m. Friday.
- Sol Southwest - Will reopen Summerville and Mount Pleasant locations at 11 a.m. Friday and Downtown location around 4 p.m. or 5 p.m. Friday.
- Coastal Crust - Will reopen at 4 p.m. Friday.
- Kid Cashew - Will reopen at 11 a.m. Friday.
- Dog & Duck - Will reopen all locations at 11 a.m. Friday.