Beginning at 9:00 AM on Monday, August 3, while supplies last. Distribution is subject to cancellation, pending the 5:00 AM weather report from the National Weather Service.
- North Charleston Public Works, 5800 Casper Padgett Way
- Pepperhill Community Center, 7695 Bradywine Road
- Fire Station 2, 2800 Carner Avenue
North Charleston Emergency Management is monitoring Hurricane Isaias and the latest forecast track shows the storm affecting our area Monday afternoon until early Tuesday morning as a tropical storm.
· Avoid unnecessary travel due to possible localized flooding caused by potential heavy rainfall.
· Remove any items around your home that could cause damage due to the potential for strong wind gusts.
· Please follow directions on traffic and message boards for road closure information.
· In the event of possible flooding, do not drive around barricades or drive through standing water.
· Emergency calls to 911 should be reserved to save a life, report a crime or report a fire.