By Live 5 Web Staff | May 10, 2020 at 4:16 PM EDT - Updated May 12 at 9:58 AM
CHARLESTON, S.C. (WCSC) - Charleston County officials are partnering with Fetter Health to host free COVID-19 mobile and popup testing clinics across the county.
The mobile testing clinics help bring testing to these communities, so that residents can get tested for free and continue to take the steps they need to help stop the spread of COVID-19.
The testing sites scheduled for Charleston County will operate from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. at the following locations:
- Tuesday: Johns Island Regional Library, 3531 Maybank Hwy., Johns Island
- Wednesday: St James AME Church, 5305 Maybank Hwy, Wadmalaw Island
- Thursday: Azalea Drive Church of Christ, 3950 Azalea Dr, Charleston
- Friday: Life Center Cathedral, 7190 Cross County Rd, Charleston
- Monday: Arabian Temple, 4132 Rivers Ave., North Charleston
- May 19: Mt. Moriah Missionary Baptist Church, 7396 Rivers Ave., North Charleston
- May 20: St. Matthews Baptist Church, 2005 Reynolds Ave., North Charleston
- May 21: Lovely Mountain Baptist Church, 6798 Ward Ave., North Charleston
- May 22: Goodwill AME Church, 2818 N. Hwy. 17, Mount Pleasant
The Charleston County mobile clinics are being held in partnership with Charleston County Public Safety and Fetter Health Care.
Mobile testing sites are also scheduled this week in Clarendon, Florence, Lee and Saluda Counties.
Copyright 2020 WCSC. All rights reserved.
Photo: Getty Images