CHARLESTON, S.C. (Lowcountry Weekend) - HBO’s hit show “The Righteous Gemstones” is returning to Charleston to film Season 3 and looking for thousands of extras of all types. Here’s a rundown of upcoming needs and all extras will be paid:
* Hundreds of extras of all ages are needed for large church scenes filming June 20th - June 24th. Seeking those available all week, numerous days, or single days of filming.
* Over 100 high school students are needed July 5th & 6th, including high school band students with their own instruments. All extras should be available both dates.
* Production needs many 1993 - 2000 vehicles running and in good shape for use in flashback scenes.
* Males with beards are being sought for possible reoccurring roles, including people with real-life firearms experience.
* Also seeking those that can portray protestors, rural country church congregation, mall shoppers, kids’ youth group, and much more!
To apply for consideration, send an email to TRG3extras@gmail.com with subject consisting of “Age, Ethnicity, Gender, City/State (you reside). Example: 45, Asian, Male, Charleston, SC. Be sure to include your name, phone, age, city/state of residence, height/weight, complete clothing sizes to include shoe, description of any visible tattoos and piercings, and color/make/model/year of your vehicle. You should also provide 2 current photos, one close-up and one full-length, that reflect your current overall appearance. Phone selfies are fine!
Vaccinations are not required, but extras will be required to provide one Covid test prior to filming. To keep up with ongoing casting needs, you can follow https://www.facebook.com/Tona-B-Dahlquist-Casting-354971765249
Copyright 2022 WCSC. All rights reserved.